Dear Parents and Children,
On the onset of the new Catechetical year 2022-23, we welcome you all for another session of faith formation, enabling your child to grow closer to Jesus.
Parents please note:
- Ensure your child maintains a A4 sized note book for catechism. Child may use the same notebook (A4size) from 1st year Catechism class.
- Assist them in any homework (if given). The lesson’s activity sheets for homework will be uploaded on the church website. The homework may be printed, completed and stuck in the notebook. Alternatively, child may directly write the homework in the notebook itself. (Printing activity sheets are not mandatory).
- Help your child to recite the prayer taught in class regularly during the week so he/she can memorize them well.
- Encourage your child to tell you what they have learnt in the week’s lesson.
- Motivate your children to participate in class or any activities conducted in class (opening/closing prayer, class rosary, games, quizzes, etc.)
Please find attached the Activity Sheet for the homework this Friday 2nd September 2022. You may send the answers by taking photo of the page/ paper and send via whatsapp to the Class Teacher.
We look forward to engaging your child this year in a creative and informative way!
We hope to receive your continued support and cooperation in this spiritual journey.
“Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly, teaching and admonishing one another in all Wisdom, singing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, with thankfulness in your hearts to God. And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.” Colossians 3:16-17
God Bless You All,
Class 2 Teachers