St. Thérèse of Child Jesus Church Salmiya, Catechism Ministry.
New Admission for 2022 – 2023
Please keep the below documents ready before you proceed to fill up this form.
1) You and your family must be registered in our parish (if not please click here to download and submit along with this admission form)
2) Scanned copy of your child’s Baptism Certificate (For all Classes)
3) Scanned copy of your child’s current/previous academic school report (For all classes)
4) Scanned copy of your child's first Holy Communion certificate (For classes 5 and above)
5) Scanned copy of your child’s Confirmationcertificate (For classes 9 and above)
6) Scanned copy of the transfer letter if attended catechism previously (For classes 2 and above)
7) Parents must have a valid email address.
8) Parents must have a valid mobile number.
9) Civil ID number of both Parents and the child.
10) Local address in Kuwait.
11) The form will not be accepted and kept on HOLD if any details submitted are inaccurate and if you are not registered as a parishioner in our parish.
1) Yearly Fee is K.D. 10, (We will inform you when and where the payment must be done).
2) Catechism classes will be held online every Friday (Until Further notice).
3) The timings for Classes 1 to 3 will be from 8.00 am - 9.00 am and for Classes 4 to 12 will be from 8:00 am - 9.15 am.
4) Children who have not attended years 1 to 3/or year’s 5 to 7 will not be admitted to class 4 which is the Communion class or class 8 which is the Confirmation class respectively.
5) 90% attendance is a must for children in Communion and Confirmation classes to receive the sacraments.